- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
Twitter UpdatesTweets by markpilip
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Operations
Who Pulled the Names?
Every time I get a wacky, mis-targeted email, in-stream ad, or direct mail, one thought goes through my mind… Continue reading
Posted in Direct Response, Marketing, Media, planning Tagged direct marketing, merge/purge, Operations, tactics Comments Off on Who Pulled the Names?
What Are You Quarterbacking Today? Or Are You Getting Things Done Instead?
The hardest position to play in football is quarterback. You have to be an excellent athlete, of course, but also have the intelligence to learn complicated playbooks, manage the clock and show leadership to your team mates. To be a … Continue reading
Posted in Leadership, Organization Tagged leadership, management, Operations, Rants 1 Comment