- RT @UCPioneers: Laura Meade sets the program's 400 hurdles record for a third straight meet! #WeAreUtica https://t.co/NRqVgnVkff/ / 2 hours ago
- @jason_kint Agree that the breakup would be best—for most companies in general and society as a whole./ / 2 hours ago
- @jason_kint @iab @iab will be on the wrong side./ / 4 hours ago
- Hey @TwitterSupport what's up with this? It's the Russians who are murdering and injuring Ukrainian children.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 4 hours ago
- @RALee85 Oh well./ / 4 hours ago
- And this. twitter.com/unclearsignatu…/ / 16 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: leadership skills
The quest for the bottom line leads to brutality, says Seth Godin in today’s blog post. The race to the bottom, driven by price, causes people within companies to treat others with disregard of the Golden Rule. Outsourcing, treating customers … Continue reading
I certainly hope not. Yet how many executives who speak of their company as having a “family” atmosphere think nothing of sacrificing that same family when the numbers are a little short. Oh, it’s explained using all the right terms, … Continue reading
Google’s SVP of HR, Lazlo Block, has revealed that the infamous Google interview questions were a bunch of hooey after all. Turns out when decide to play “stump the interviewee” you’re just stroking your own ego. Further, what type of … Continue reading
Our leadership skills aren’t as special as we think. We can’t make average talent outstanding. Spend less time managing the average and more time talking with and recruiting the exceptional. Talent and grit win.