- RT @acfou: CLIENT MEMO: turn off all yahoo properties from programmatic media buys (I know some of you have already done so a while back)…/ / 5 hours ago
- @adamsmalys @profgalloway Majority? Source?/ / 5 hours ago
- @RobertWired @profgalloway Being mired in debt is not mutually exclusive to also owning some equities./ / 5 hours ago
- @SportsTao @profgalloway No it’s not./ / 5 hours ago
- @UL1TMX @profgalloway No you don’t. I started investing not long before Black Monday as a college student, washing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 5 hours ago
- @gbertini2 @profgalloway T-Bills and bonds losing real purchasing power in 8-10% inflationary environment is the de… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 5 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: leadership skills
The quest for the bottom line leads to brutality, says Seth Godin in today’s blog post. The race to the bottom, driven by price, causes people within companies to treat others with disregard of the Golden Rule. Outsourcing, treating customers … Continue reading
I certainly hope not. Yet how many executives who speak of their company as having a “family” atmosphere think nothing of sacrificing that same family when the numbers are a little short. Oh, it’s explained using all the right terms, … Continue reading
Google’s SVP of HR, Lazlo Block, has revealed that the infamous Google interview questions were a bunch of hooey after all. Turns out when decide to play “stump the interviewee” you’re just stroking your own ego. Further, what type of … Continue reading
Our leadership skills aren’t as special as we think. We can’t make average talent outstanding. Spend less time managing the average and more time talking with and recruiting the exceptional. Talent and grit win.