Our leadership skills aren’t as special as we think. We can’t make average talent outstanding. Spend less time managing the average and more time talking with and recruiting the exceptional. Talent and grit win.
- RT @SecBlinken: As we remember the 1941 massacre of Jews at Babyn Yar in Ukraine, Russia’s claim that Ukraine must be “denazified” insults…/ / 3 hours ago
- RT @JBONAMASSA: Both/ / 3 hours ago
- RT @UticaWIH: Our 2022-23 Home Schedule https://t.co/xaQZk1md6G/ / 12 hours ago
- @Angelo_Arcana @simongerman600 @HarmlessYardDog @business @profgalloway Why not just do it yourself? The formula is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 15 hours ago
- RT @braedon: Hi @GoogleAds, @adsliaison, I noticed you've restored the ad account for TASS again. Are you working with Russian state media?…/ / 15 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Football To Chase History On Homecoming Against Hartwick bit.ly/3SpVD0h/ / 15 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media