Our leadership skills aren’t as special as we think. We can’t make average talent outstanding. Spend less time managing the average and more time talking with and recruiting the exceptional. Talent and grit win.
- @DrGuitar Custom Shop 1960 NOS https://t.co/OZ8E6cfI9H/ / 18 hours ago
- RT @IAPonomarenko: Are you sure you want to mess with a nation that crowdfunds money enough to buy four Bayraktar strike UAVs within three…/ / 1 day ago
- @Dr_Draper Dead on. Save that tweet. 98% will still be valid 6 years from now. The metaverse charlatans will be pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 2 days ago
- @thatAlanCh And those 16% understand it’s BS/ / 2 days ago
- RT @IAPonomarenko: So….we’re a EU candidate nation now 🇺🇦 Winning the war and moving on farther West./ / 2 days ago
- @ProfByron Thank you @ProfByron Just preordered from Amazon. I suspect this may be another book—like How Brands Gro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media