- @minethatdata I don’t use the word “consumer” to describe my customers. Consumers are mold, fungi, and insects. I l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 3 hours ago
- @UCPioneers Outstanding. Pioneers excelling on the ice and in the classroom./ / 6 hours ago
- @GlasnostGone Wow/ / 18 hours ago
- RT @IAPonomarenko: The very concept of “an aggressor having legitimate targets in a nation under attack” is deeply sick. Just saying./ / 19 hours ago
- RT @kajakallas: Stop issuing tourist visas to Russians. Visiting #Europe is a privilege, not a human right. Air travel from RU is shut down…/ / 19 hours ago
- @CynjaChaseC And I’ve got $50 it was the canned generic training bought from the low-bid training company, satisfac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 19 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: talent
Our leadership skills aren’t as special as we think. We can’t make average talent outstanding. Spend less time managing the average and more time talking with and recruiting the exceptional. Talent and grit win.