- RT @2to22legs: @abel_77 @Lynch_M0b @famousoscar @jimfarley98 @FordPerformance Also first day, first hour, reservation holder here. My bronc…/ / 7 minutes ago
- RT @Curtis_Lenahan: Earlier this morning, but I have a busy day of helping customers. maybe you want to check in on this @ford @mrlevine @…/ / 7 minutes ago
- RT @nick3667: @mrlevine @FordAuthority Can you reveal when Ford plans to complete the January Broncos that have been parked in a lot 4+ mon…/ / 7 minutes ago
- RT @CobraKaiSG: @jimfarley98 @FordPerformance Truly unfair, nasty treatment by @ford. #dirtmountainbronco owners are ignored, vehicles sitt…/ / 7 minutes ago
- RT @CobraKaiSG: @jimfarley98 @FordPro @PGE4Me @WilburEllisCo @ford continues to ignore its loyal customers- #dirtmountainbronco situation i…/ / 7 minutes ago
- RT @danie9389: @jimfarley98 @FordPro @PGE4Me @WilburEllisCo When will I get my #dirtmountainbronco ? https://t.co/1CLBFUsZZG/ / 8 minutes ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Sunday, 7 October 2012 2:33 pm
Our leadership skills aren’t as special as we think. We can’t make average talent outstanding. Spend less time managing the average and more time talking with and recruiting the exceptional. Talent and grit win.