- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Expelling the occupier, clearing our land of traces of the evil state, punishing terrorists are our tasks that we will ful…/ / 1 day ago
- @PaulJawin A few less genocidal orcs. Nice work. Смерть окупантам./ / 1 day ago
- RT @nntaleb: Venture capitalists had the reputation of ill dressed people who helped progress. They will go down in history as ill dressed…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UticaWIH: Congratulations to our 2 AHCA All-Americans! #6 Erica Sloan -All American First Team⭐️ #32 Angels Hawthorne -All American…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @UCHCHockey: NEWS - Erica Sloan and Angela Hawthorne of @UCPioneers @UCWIH and Julia Holmes of @NazAthletics @NazarethWhockey Named 2022…/ / 3 days ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Lucky number 7 🍀 Game 1: Conte tosses a gem, going the distance with just one run allowed! Game 2: LP goes yard to help p…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: P&G
P&G eliminated 20% of their most ineffective spend and generated 10% more reach, according to this article in AdWeek. Wait, that doesn’t fit the narrative about digital media. It’s all supposed to be about good, cheap media, reaching the right … Continue reading
Monday, 5 March 2018 5:27 pm Comments Off on Reduce Spend, Increase Reach? Wait, This Can’t Be Right…
Buy Digital Directly. No, I’m Not Crazy!
Dr. Augustine Fou just published an interesting presentation, “You’re Not Getting What You Paid For,” which I encourage all marketers to read. The presentation lays out a number of the ways you–yes you–are being screwed in the digital ecosystem. In … Continue reading
Posted in Data, digital marketing, Direct Response, fraud, Media, Strategy Tagged Augustine Fou, digital fraud, digital marketing, P&G, Unilever 2 Comments
Videri Quam Esse: P&G and Digital Advertising
P&G cut between $100 and $140 million in digital advertising last quarter and sales went up. I don’t mean they were flat or that margins went up through a short-sided strategy of cutting marketing investment. This wasn’t just advertising that sort … Continue reading
Posted in digital marketing, fraud, Marketing, Media, Strategy, Tactics Tagged digital marketing, duopoly, Facebook, fraud, Google, marketing strategy, P&G, waste Comments Off on Videri Quam Esse: P&G and Digital Advertising
Digital Media Transparency. Bravo P&G!
P&G is starting out 2017 in a strong fashion, by saying “NO” to the nonsense taking place in the digital marketing ecosystem. All advertisers–that means your organization–should follow suit. Watch Mark Pritchard’s full talk below:
Posted in Branding, Marketing, Media, Security Tagged accountability, ANA, digital media, fraud, IAB, MRC, P&G, TAG, transparency, verification, viewability Comments Off on Digital Media Transparency. Bravo P&G!
Oracles Mark Ritson & Bob Hoffman
The solution is not to buy more adtech or add more to your tech stack. It’s getting back to basics. The answer is practicing proper marketing science. It’s not that hard and you’ll notice that none of it starts with “audiences”: Continue reading
Posted in Marketing, Media Tagged Bob Hoffman, digital marketing, digital media, fraud, Mark Ritson, P&G Comments Off on Oracles Mark Ritson & Bob Hoffman
You must be logged in to post a comment.