- 2.8 billion years of evolution, down the drain Tuesday, 23 October 2018 8:40 am
- The silence of the fake influencers and lack-of-thought leaders is deafening… Saturday, 22 September 2018 3:15 pm
- Your Facebook Rebate Monday, 16 July 2018 10:27 am
- Talent > Systems Wednesday, 13 June 2018 8:47 am
- Default Power Thursday, 5 April 2018 10:37 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: IAB
As a media buyer, I find myself scratching my head about the IAB’s ads.txt initiative. It’s a good thing, of course. Knowing that somebody selling advertising inventory to you is actually authorized to sell that impression to you is important. … Continue reading
P&G is starting out 2017 in a strong fashion, by saying “NO” to the nonsense taking place in the digital marketing ecosystem. All advertisers–that means your organization–should follow suit. Watch Mark Pritchard’s full talk below: