- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
Twitter UpdatesTweets by markpilip
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: SG&A
Reading a Culture Through Bureaucracy
You can tell a lot about the corporate culture of a company by how aggressive the SG&A functions are. Do you get “escalated” (a favorite bureaucratic term, used only at large, inefficient companies) on when you: Neglect to fill out … Continue reading
Posted in Career, Communications, Organization Tagged bureaucracy, process, SG&A Comments Off on Reading a Culture Through Bureaucracy
You must be logged in to post a comment.