- 2.8 billion years of evolution, down the drain Tuesday, 23 October 2018 8:40 am
- The silence of the fake influencers and lack-of-thought leaders is deafening… Saturday, 22 September 2018 3:15 pm
- Your Facebook Rebate Monday, 16 July 2018 10:27 am
- Talent > Systems Wednesday, 13 June 2018 8:47 am
- Default Power Thursday, 5 April 2018 10:37 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: Super Bowl
It’s been two days since the Super Bowl. Quick, and without thinking too hard, write down: The ads you saw on the Super Bowl on Sunday The digital ads you saw this morning as you read the news with coffee … Continue reading
Ignore the dilettantes publishing lists of the best Super Bowl ads. Judge the performance by the sales they generate. Continue reading
Congratulations to the Giants for their Super Bowl win yesterday. I was also glad to enjoy an entertaining game that kept me interested until the last play. Less entertaining were the GoDaddy ads. They’ve been a one-trick pony for years … Continue reading