- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
Twitter UpdatesTweets by markpilip
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: TM
Coordination: A Lost Art
We all have lots of channels and methods of communicating with our customers. Usually, they only have to be consistently on message. There are instances when it helps to have your communication channels completely aligned, not only on message, but … Continue reading
Posted in Customer Care, Marketing Tagged customer care, radio, subscription, TM Comments Off on Coordination: A Lost Art
You must be logged in to post a comment.