There’s only one correct way to buy ads, and that’s direct from the publisher. If you buy any other way you’ll pay too much in adtech tax or get scammed buying something that’s not what you think it is. Probably both.
- RT @Super70sSports: “Sparky will be going to his bullpen here and it looks like he wants the right-hander, Ronnie James Dio.” https://t.co/…/ / 1 hour ago
- @elonmusk @RenataKonkoly Twerp, @elonmusk Ukrainians are fighting a genocidal Russia. We have no choice. Go back to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 hour ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Joey Nare joins Nate Palmer and Corey Lichtman as Utica recipients of the Empire 8 Special Teams Player of the Week honor!…/ / 1 hour ago
- @crockpics Every rock guitarist owes that man a lot./ / 11 hours ago
- @crockpics An all time classic rock photograph./ / 11 hours ago
- RT @uticauniversity: What a weekend! Thank you to all of the alumni, students, and families that made #Homecoming2022 one to remember. http…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media