- Automation and Digital Marketing Monday, 22 May 2017 12:25 pm
- Why Are We Eliminating The Human? Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:57 am
- Ad Exchange Rules of Thumb Thursday, 11 May 2017 9:00 am
- Fake News Root Cause: Digital Advertisers Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:32 am
- Now, Nobody Will Read About It Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:41 am
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing Mark Ritson media meetings online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security segmentation Simon Sinek social media strategy technology thinking travel Why
Tag Archives: meetings
No Monday morning quarterback ever threw an interception or missed a receiver. No Monday morning quarterback ever wore a Super Bowl ring either. Continue reading
Although business is not usually like war, in that nobody gets shot in meetings, the business world can learn a lot from our military. Let’s take a lesson from General, later President, Dwight David Eisenhower that can help us reduce … Continue reading
These are the two attributes I check for in employment candidates who have been employed at big companies. It seems odd, but in some large corporations there are an entire class of people that seemingly exist simply to forward emails. … Continue reading
I hate cell phones ringing when something important is going on. Yet you will never, ever hear my phone go off in a presentation, meeting, church or other event when it’s inappropriate. The reason is that every time I go … Continue reading