- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
Twitter UpdatesTweets by markpilip
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Thursday, 18 August 2011 8:27 am
I Like Ike
Although business is not usually like war, in that nobody gets shot in meetings, the business world can learn a lot from our military. Let’s take a lesson from General, later President, Dwight David Eisenhower that can help us reduce … Continue reading
Posted in Leadership, Organization Tagged leadership, meetings, planning Comments Off on I Like Ike
You must be logged in to post a comment.