- @tonerisms @Forbes Nope. The idiots at BK who fancy themselves marketers forget the only people talking about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 5 hours ago
- @LouBorrelli @SUNYOswegoSCMA Congrats and well done!/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @acfou: this was from 2017, and they repeated the lie in 2018 and in 2019, and will do so again in 2020/ / 10 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: UC Men's Hockey continues the title chase tonight with a matchup against King's College at the Aud! https://t.co/U0tZ7Eb9Zs/ / 12 hours ago
- RT @D3HkyBiggsy: The league title push continues tonight for @UCMensHockey as it hosts King's at the Aud. 7 PM Faceoff, we'll get it rollin…/ / 12 hours ago
- @acfou As always, Google neglects the denominator./ / 16 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Friday, 19 August 2011 11:50 am
I’m a continuity direct response marketer. My 10,000 hours were spent testing hypotheses about lists, creative, offers, products and fulfillment methods by doing thousands of univariate and multivariate tests. Each test was, essentially, a small bet of $500 to $50,000. … Continue reading
“If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.” Simon Sinek hits the nail on the head in an important talk at Behance’s recent design conference. Worth the time and it all starts with Why?