- Buy Digital Directly. No, I’m Not Crazy! Wednesday, 20 September 2017 7:15 am
- Profit Maximization, Humanity Minimization Friday, 15 September 2017 8:28 am
- AdTech: The Worst Server Room Ever Thursday, 14 September 2017 11:29 am
- Guitar Effects: Two Legends and a Sale Friday, 1 September 2017 9:12 am
- Mix modelling muddles marketers Tuesday, 29 August 2017 5:54 am
- RT @mikkotweets2012: Tip: Insert unique fake users and customers into your production databases, then set up a Google Alert to notify you i…/ / 25 minutes ago
- RT @JasonHirschhorn: "A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something." - Frank Capra/ / 26 minutes ago
- RT @markritson: The growing influence of "spreadsheet jockeys" in marketing: marketingweek.com/2017/09/20/mar…/ / 27 minutes ago
- I’ve got one of these @marshallamps It is awesome! twitter.com/marshallamps/s…/ / 1 hour ago
- RT @TheCynja: Have you talked to your child about online bullying? Sexting? Pedophiles? Child abduction? Credit card fraud? Get: https://t.…/ / 1 hour ago
- RT @uticacollege: Happy Squirrel Day! Join in the fun on the Strebel Lawn until 6:30 pm. Squirrel selfies, obstacle course, Squirrel Snacks…/ / 1 hour ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- adtech advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communications D-Day data digital marketing digital media direct marketing fraud Google ideas leadership marketing marketing strategy Mark Ritson media meetings music online advertising organization philosophy planning predictions privacy product development programmatic sales security Simon Sinek social media strategy targeting technology travel Why