I’m testing something now and have temporarily turned on WordPress’s WordAds. I’ll turn them off in a day or two.
- TL;DR they didn’t survey marketers. Just dilettante children playing at marketing. #digitalmarketing @eMarketer twitter.com/rouserjp/statu…/ / 1 hour ago
- Google behaving in a mobster-like fashion, as usual. twitter.com/slayser8/statu…/ / 1 hour ago
- College visits with Paul. Today: University of Virginia. https://t.co/PHRLdycsXk/ / 1 day ago
- RT @ProfByron: @AtomicAdMan The predictive ability of algorithms is very limited. And always will be, bigger computers and more data won’t…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCWomensHockey: We are getting excited for the 2019-2020 season! Once a week until we return back from summer break, we will be announc…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @Utica_Football: Sunrise over the Hutt this morning during practice. A great day to be a Pioneer. https://t.co/jhB2QTkvf5/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media