- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Expelling the occupier, clearing our land of traces of the evil state, punishing terrorists are our tasks that we will ful…/ / 1 day ago
- @PaulJawin A few less genocidal orcs. Nice work. Смерть окупантам./ / 1 day ago
- RT @nntaleb: Venture capitalists had the reputation of ill dressed people who helped progress. They will go down in history as ill dressed…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UticaWIH: Congratulations to our 2 AHCA All-Americans! #6 Erica Sloan -All American First Team⭐️ #32 Angels Hawthorne -All American…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @UCHCHockey: NEWS - Erica Sloan and Angela Hawthorne of @UCPioneers @UCWIH and Julia Holmes of @NazAthletics @NazarethWhockey Named 2022…/ / 3 days ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Lucky number 7 🍀 Game 1: Conte tosses a gem, going the distance with just one run allowed! Game 2: LP goes yard to help p…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Go “Out There” For Education
Does your company have an internal education system? You probably go there once a year or quarter for the compliance training, and not much else. It probably has some nice introductory music, cute little branded cartoons, and has scored quizzes at … Continue reading
Posted in Education, Philosophy Tagged adtech, blockchain, digital advertising, education, learning Comments Off on Go “Out There” For Education
Marketing Navigators: Do You Have a Sextant?
How can you be sure that your marketing navigation system is picking up the true signal, which can be very weak in these days of bots, fake traffic and across billions of rows of impression data? Continue reading
Posted in Marketing, Media, planning, Strategy, Tactics Tagged analysis, GPS, Naval Academy, sextant, technology, whiffletree Comments Off on Marketing Navigators: Do You Have a Sextant?
Buy Digital Directly. No, I’m Not Crazy!
Dr. Augustine Fou just published an interesting presentation, “You’re Not Getting What You Paid For,” which I encourage all marketers to read. The presentation lays out a number of the ways you–yes you–are being screwed in the digital ecosystem. In … Continue reading
Posted in Data, digital marketing, Direct Response, fraud, Media, Strategy Tagged Augustine Fou, digital fraud, digital marketing, P&G, Unilever 2 Comments
Profit Maximization, Humanity Minimization
Facebook stepped in it again, this time by allowing users of their advertising platform to target users via vile anti-Semitic terms. Do I think the people or the company is anti-Semitic? Of course not. I think the company* is anti-human. … Continue reading
Posted in Leadership, Organization, Philosophy Tagged algorithms, Facebook, leadership, people Comments Off on Profit Maximization, Humanity Minimization
You must be logged in to post a comment.