- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
Twitter UpdatesTweets by markpilip
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Tag Archives: GPS
Marketing Navigators: Do You Have a Sextant?
How can you be sure that your marketing navigation system is picking up the true signal, which can be very weak in these days of bots, fake traffic and across billions of rows of impression data? Continue reading
Posted in Marketing, Media, planning, Strategy, Tactics Tagged analysis, GPS, Naval Academy, sextant, technology, whiffletree Comments Off on Marketing Navigators: Do You Have a Sextant?