- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- Rome New York: Welcome Home Thursday, 21 January 2016 12:57 am
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- RT @AngiePavs: EDUCATION MATTERS: The Utica College Young Scholars Program has come full circle, with a former student now... https://t.co/…/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @anildash: If you work at Facebook, it's past time to speak up. Your board member Thiel is jeopardizing your ability to create things th…/ / 7 hours ago
- Great example of why #contentmarketing is a joke being played on advertisers. @ataussig shilling via “content” bit.ly/1RttVrg/ / 7 hours ago
- Hard-hitting and excellent story. #journalism in the best form. twitter.com/NatPress/statu…/ / 8 hours ago
- RT @sandykjohnson: Check out the Mattingly award winners! ow.ly/OOmc300AvFh @NatPress @TheLuvuProject @Cormier_Times @MichaelBraga2…/ / 8 hours ago
- Thiel is both a bully and a coward. Yet he’s some kind of hero to many in #SiliconValley twitter.com/anildash/statu…/ / 8 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why