- Digital Flim-Flam: Mode Media Edition Tuesday, 20 September 2016 6:02 am
- Mistaking Surveillance for Advertising Monday, 19 September 2016 1:01 pm
- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- RT @CoachFaggiano: Congrats! #WinTheDay twitter.com/ucpioneers/sta…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @CoachFaggiano: Upset? #Believe #FearTheMoose twitter.com/jasonpowles/st…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @USATODAYsports: Dehstin Smart of Division III Utica College snagged one of the wackiest interceptions you'll ever see. https://t.co/Ygb…/ / 7 hours ago
- That #IoT toaster--a stupid idea in itself--can be weaponized. Even more devices are out there waiting to be used.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @CoachFaggiano: Congrats to Women's Golf and Coach Clausen twitter.com/ucpioneers/sta…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @markritson: You remember that "Tsunami of Horseshit" I predicted here: adnews.com.au/news/watch-mar… Well guess what just washed up: https://…/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 5:05 am
Interesting article in The Truth About Cars on how Ford still has an $8/hour fully-loaded disadvantage to the transplant (Japanese and non-union) automobile manufacturers. The union wages and union rules are red herrings. Yes, they make for good talk and … Continue reading