- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- Rome New York: Welcome Home Thursday, 21 January 2016 12:57 am
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- Business model = sell to “X” (anybody) before the inevitable fatalities. @getfilld @PurpleFuelApp @chrisau bloom.bg/1TptCPY/ / 3 hours ago
- RT @sandykjohnson: Journalists: If terrorists attack your city, are you prepared? Tips, resources in free @NatPress webinar May 11. https:…/ / 4 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Keep an eye out at the end of the week for the release of our new recruiting video! Here's a sneak peek #UCmoose https://t.…/ / 4 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: Our kids deserve a better #digital world than the one we live in today! CynjaSpace.com #edtech #safekids https://t.c…/ / 11 hours ago
- And they charge 2/20 for access to said underperformance! #hedge twitter.com/justinwolfers/…/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @SueBrady: Inventor of the Infomercial passes away: As Seen on TV! suebrady5.com/as-seen-on-tv/ via @SueBrady/ / 11 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 5:05 am
Interesting article in The Truth About Cars on how Ford still has an $8/hour fully-loaded disadvantage to the transplant (Japanese and non-union) automobile manufacturers. The union wages and union rules are red herrings. Yes, they make for good talk and … Continue reading