- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- Rome New York: Welcome Home Thursday, 21 January 2016 12:57 am
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- I believe IoT is bound to speed the process of natural selection. twitter.com/internetofshit…/ / 10 hours ago
- RT @uticacollege: Students at Utica College get some amazing opportunities! twitter.com/PolSciLukePerr…/ / 10 hours ago
- RT @mikko: I think I just saw a banner ad for Second Life. I have to clear the cache of my browser; maybe it's corrupted and showing stuff…/ / 10 hours ago
- @JBONAMASSA TY for the recommendation. I'll get it. Beck has been killing it for, what, 50 years now? Wow! twitter.com/jbonamassa/sta…/ / 10 hours ago
- A must-read for all executives and MBAs. Be on the left side of the X axis. twitter.com/andrewchen/sta…/ / 10 hours ago
- Software bug manifested in hardware. Why I don't like @elonmusk beta testing on public roads. @TeslaMotors twitter.com/verge/status/7…/ / 10 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 5:05 am
Interesting article in The Truth About Cars on how Ford still has an $8/hour fully-loaded disadvantage to the transplant (Japanese and non-union) automobile manufacturers. The union wages and union rules are red herrings. Yes, they make for good talk and … Continue reading