- Remove Adjectives To Confirm B.S. Friday, 13 January 2017 2:32 pm
- The First Step In Targeting: Product. Huh? Thursday, 12 January 2017 8:25 am
- Alexa = This Year’s Pokemon Go Wednesday, 11 January 2017 10:04 am
- You’re Buying Digital Media All Wrong Thursday, 29 December 2016 11:23 am
- Use Real Metrics, Not Social Media Nonsense Monday, 12 December 2016 10:48 am
- @99u Actually, if you’re got the day off, the best way to remember Dr. King is to use it as a day of service to oth… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UticaHoops: https://t.co/45j5zNgG0j/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCDiversity: #uticacollege students, faculty, and staff: looking for the full weeks scheduling celebrating #mlkday? Find it here! https…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @glennse: #martinlutherkingday All #UnitedStates citizens are grateful to what #DrKing did for us. twitter.com/slinglatino/st…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @TheBotLebowski: I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man./ / 2 days ago
- RT @uticagh: Maybe I'm old school but when a recruit enters the office and removes his hat, it's a subtle thing that screams character. #va…/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communication communications D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing email entrepreneurship Google ideas leadership management marketing meetings music Neustar organization philosophy PII planning predictions privacy product development sales security Simon Sinek social media startup strategy SxSW thinking travel Why
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 5:05 am
Interesting article in The Truth About Cars on how Ford still has an $8/hour fully-loaded disadvantage to the transplant (Japanese and non-union) automobile manufacturers. The union wages and union rules are red herrings. Yes, they make for good talk and … Continue reading