- @SeymourDuncan That intonation makes my ears cringe just looking at it./ / 11 hours ago
- RT @apmassaro3: Russia is a terrorist state/ / 1 day ago
- RT @DefenceU: RAGE. Are we angry? Yes, we are. But we seek justice, not revenge. And we need arms for Ukraine, not appeasement of russia. A…/ / 1 day ago
- @DrGuitar Custom Shop 1960 NOS https://t.co/OZ8E6cfI9H/ / 2 days ago
- RT @IAPonomarenko: Are you sure you want to mess with a nation that crowdfunds money enough to buy four Bayraktar strike UAVs within three…/ / 3 days ago
- @Dr_Draper Dead on. Save that tweet. 98% will still be valid 6 years from now. The metaverse charlatans will be pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 4 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Thursday, 10 November 2011 11:54 am
Simon Sinek published a truly meaningful article on Steve Jobs today. What made us cry for a billionaire who was very unlike the rest of us? A worthwhile read.
Why do you sell through distributors, resellers, VARs, or in other words, “the channel?” Is it worth your time building lots of infrastructure to manage the rules around distributing your product, dealing with channel conflict, commissions, “owning the customer” and … Continue reading