- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @dailystoic: Today, if you find yourself rushed or saying "I just don't have enough time," stop and take a second. Is this actually tru…/ / 8 hours ago
- Caps up 2-0 at start of 2nd. Let’s go Caps! #ALLCAPS https://t.co/KrkGN4AnOn/ / 1 day ago
- Will @sseagalofficial be teaching the orcs how to roll around like clowns when they’re hit? I mean his silly run is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Dobay, Allen and Parker Earn AHCA All-American Status bit.ly/3nicPdu/ / 1 day ago
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Zaporizhzhia. Right now, residential areas where ordinary people and children live are being fired at. This must not becom…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @KyivPost: ⚡️The US will hand over #Patriot missile defence systems to #Ukraine faster than originally planned, CNN has reported, citing…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
Who Pulled the Names?
Every time I get a wacky, mis-targeted email, in-stream ad, or direct mail, one thought goes through my mind… Continue reading
Posted in Direct Response, Marketing, Media, planning Tagged direct marketing, merge/purge, Operations, tactics Comments Off on Who Pulled the Names?