- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- Rome New York: Welcome Home Thursday, 21 January 2016 12:57 am
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- RT @BostonCWHL: Thrilled to announce @MegJane15 has renewed her contract and will enter her third season with the Boston Blades. https://t.…/ / 1 hour ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Will we see you at the Hall of Fame/senior athlete banquet tonight? Be sure to use #PioneerHOF in all of your posts https:/…/ / 1 hour ago
- RT @OD_Madison: Enjoying some @harpoonbrewery Camp Wannamango in my @WPNR907 pint glass from back in the day to finish off today. https://t…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @uticaadmissions: To everyone who has officially #JoinedTheHerd, we are thrilled to welcome you to our family! @uticacollege/ / 2 days ago
- Business model = sell to “X” (anybody) before the inevitable fatalities. @getfilld @PurpleFuelApp @chrisau bloom.bg/1TptCPY/ / 2 days ago
- RT @sandykjohnson: Journalists: If terrorists attack your city, are you prepared? Tips, resources in free @NatPress webinar May 11. https:…/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading