- Digital Flim-Flam: Mode Media Edition Tuesday, 20 September 2016 6:02 am
- Mistaking Surveillance for Advertising Monday, 19 September 2016 1:01 pm
- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- RT @jasonbunnell: The @EFF does a lot to protect the rights of consumers but this is important. @HP wants to prevent 3rd party ink https://…/ / 2 hours ago
- Tell @HP: Say no to DRM. act.eff.org/action/tell-hp… via @eff Scummy move by HP. I'll buy a different brand next time. So should you./ / 2 hours ago
- RT @Utica_Football: New @d3football poll has Utica receiving 21 votes, ranked just outside the top 25... It's the closest UC has ever been…/ / 12 hours ago
- RT @csoghoian: The powerlessness of the @FTC to force mobile/IoT firms to give consumers regular security updates is a slow-brewing cyberse…/ / 12 hours ago
- RT @internetofshit: This week the largest ever cyberattack was recorded - and 1 million IoT cameras/other devices were involved https://t.c…/ / 12 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Utica 6, Keuka 0- Field Hockey Final/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading