- Adventures in Winback Direct Mail Friday, 30 September 2016 1:04 pm
- Digital Flim-Flam: Mode Media Edition Tuesday, 20 September 2016 6:02 am
- Mistaking Surveillance for Advertising Monday, 19 September 2016 1:01 pm
- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- RT @TheCynja: Are you an #Infosec pro still looking for a way to explain to your young kid what you actually DO? cynja.com/cyber-safety-f… ht…/ / 4 hours ago
- If you’re considering #InfluencerMarketing ask yourself: Why am I being disingenuous? Good products/services ≠ “inf… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: "Really? That's strange. Could you send it again?" - Translation: I completely ignored your email/ / 5 hours ago
- @SenorAmerica De nada. twitter.com/SenorAmerica/s…/ / 5 hours ago
- The fact that @Nestle — an evil organization — did this tell you something about @MonsantoCo . However, I’ll take a… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…/ / 5 hours ago
- RT @UCMensHockey: Only 4 more days until the puck drops on our first game of the season! Puck drop at 7 in Fredonia! https://t.co/1cfJE3hsha/ / 5 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading