- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- Rome New York: Welcome Home Thursday, 21 January 2016 12:57 am
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- @mikko After "customary adjustments" i.e. finding the skeletons, bet it's not $4 billion. twitter.com/mikko/status/7…/ / 2 minutes ago
- @adage @ChipotleTweets It's not about #marketing or #rewards Success = not poisoning your customers. twitter.com/adage/status/7…/ / 6 minutes ago
- RT @TheCynja: We're in #SDCC now but our heart is in @AwesomeCon. Thanks for believing in us! #ComicCon #awesomecon #DC #hometown https://t…/ / 19 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: Thank you to @NatPress for all the support & encouragement along the way. #journalism #studios #smallbusiness https://t.co/jQ…/ / 19 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: Thank you to @Armor for being one of the greatest supporters of #Cynja & #CynjaSpace. #security #app #infosec #kids https://t…/ / 19 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: Read more about our awesome partnership w/ @ISACANews isaca.org/Knowledge-Cent… https://t.co/lWrDHq7VtR/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why
Tag Archives: financials
Being self aware is good for us as leaders, and it’s good for us collectively as corporations. Not every company is a Silicon Valley startup. Nor does every company have a patent wall that can deflect competition. Yet many companies … Continue reading