Fred Wilson recently wrote this great post on LTV>CPA. It’s something us old-school direct marketers had ingrained in us from day one. It’s something that’s not taught as much as it used to be. It’s worth a read, particularly the comments section. (Fred always gets great comments!)
- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- Rome New York: Welcome Home Thursday, 21 January 2016 12:57 am
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- I long for the day when drones were model airplanes; when digital marketing was just “marketing”; when action items were to-do lists./ / 5 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: By working w/ @ISACA- We can start children on a path to leading a smart, safe digital life. #CynjaSpace https://t.co/tGG0nf…/ / 14 hours ago
- RT @sandykjohnson: Calling all #cartoonists! @NatPress award open for entries. ow.ly/rqdc303vwtd Via 2011 winner @Nick_Anderson_ http…/ / 14 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: "And before you could say “DDoS attack!” we had “The Cynja”- a cyber ninja!" bit.ly/2aEOswT @ISACANews https://t.co/…/ / 14 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: "These are the books that you hand to your kids...when they ask about what you do." bit.ly/2bxYuEx https://t.co/03eV…/ / 14 hours ago
- RT @NatPress: NPF awards applications are now open. Journalists across the media spectrum are eligible. Learn more: bit.ly/1o1BJsQ/ / 19 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why