Fred Wilson recently wrote this great post on LTV>CPA. It’s something us old-school direct marketers had ingrained in us from day one. It’s something that’s not taught as much as it used to be. It’s worth a read, particularly the comments section. (Fred always gets great comments!)
- Adventures in Winback Direct Mail Friday, 30 September 2016 1:04 pm
- Digital Flim-Flam: Mode Media Edition Tuesday, 20 September 2016 6:02 am
- Mistaking Surveillance for Advertising Monday, 19 September 2016 1:01 pm
- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- Watch on #Periscope: The majesty of the ProCo Rat distortion box! periscope.tv/w/at_83DcxMzUw…/ / 7 hours ago
- @jsin No, although I've played through my brother's. I've not been much of a fuzz guy--too loose in the bottom end… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…/ / 7 hours ago
- @jsin Didn't know you were watching! I thought the question was odd. twitter.com/jsin/status/79…/ / 9 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: The majesty of the ProCo Rat distortion box! periscope.tv/w/at-sijcxMzUw…/ / 13 hours ago
- RT @RogerLynch: LIVE on #Periscope: @Sling CEO makes Periscope debut! periscope.tv/w/at-jvjE4NDk1…/ / 13 hours ago
- .@RogerLynch on #Periscope: @Sling CEO makes Periscope debut! periscope.tv/w/at-j1zcxMzUw…/ / 13 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why