Fred Wilson recently wrote this great post on LTV>CPA. It’s something us old-school direct marketers had ingrained in us from day one. It’s something that’s not taught as much as it used to be. It’s worth a read, particularly the comments section. (Fred always gets great comments!)
- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- Rome New York: Welcome Home Thursday, 21 January 2016 12:57 am
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- The new insecure @skidata parking machines running Windows XP up at @UnionStationDC_ How long before the hack? https://t.co/FiZLMESU9o/ / 1 day ago
- The right way to do things, from @TheCynja ! twitter.com/heathercdahl/s…/ / 1 day ago
- Great job oppty. Great team, product, location. #marketingjobs #MarketingAnalytics twitter.com/rajchavali/sta…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @farnamstreet: "We should not try to alter circumstances but to adapt ourselves to them as they really are ..." https://t.co/58cyucKW8r/ / 1 day ago
- RT @heathercdahl: And good news!!! #infosec's #SuperHeroes @TheCynja is coming back to #SDCC next year! #indiecomics #rule! https://t.co/LP…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @uticacollege: First time in UC history we have to stop accepting applications. uticaod.com/news/20160727/…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why