Fred Wilson recently wrote this great post on LTV>CPA. It’s something us old-school direct marketers had ingrained in us from day one. It’s something that’s not taught as much as it used to be. It’s worth a read, particularly the comments section. (Fred always gets great comments!)
- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- Rome New York: Welcome Home Thursday, 21 January 2016 12:57 am
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- RT @TheCynja: From the earliest age, kids need digital role models, showing them #security, #privacy, & kindness online. #EdTech https://t.…/ / 7 hours ago
- RT @MattRogers1924: Historic weekend for @UticaXCTF ... Read all about it in today's Tangerine! https://t.co/OrvA1JNKEO/ / 21 hours ago
- RT @UC_Tangerine: The Community Foundation awards $100K to downtown business school.... fb.me/7HE2caFAn/ / 2 days ago
- RT @UC_Tangerine: UC announces Rose Zaloom and Matt Rogers as valedictorian and salutatorian, respectively.... fb.me/1j9z4RB80/ / 2 days ago
- RT @NatPress: Produce your next broadcast at NPF StudioWorks, located in the heart of D.C.: bit.ly/1RAcfeM https://t.co/a9JXHpga77/ / 2 days ago
- RT @uticaadmissions: 3 days, 3 words: NEVER STAND STILL. Be part of a college that keeps up with an ever-changing world! #JoinedtheHerd htt…/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why