Has the Schweinfurt of the spam industry been identified, in the form of three big credit card payment processing companies? The New York Times published an interesting article today, which indicates that 95 percent of the credit card transactions for various herbal supplements are processed by just three payment companies.
- @minethatdata When I bump into this I recheck my data and interpretation. After which I remind myself that the theo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 25 minutes ago
- RT @Biz_Ukraine_Mag: Wow. the historic Lits Building in downtown Philadelphia decorated in Ukrainian national colours. (Photo: Steven Kuro)…/ / 9 hours ago
- RT @SamRamani2: BREAKING: Canada's first Leopard tank is on its way to Ukraine/ / 9 hours ago
- @NBCSCapitals Like this move./ / 9 hours ago
- @Gerashchenko_en Looks like yet another alcohol bloated orc to me./ / 9 hours ago
- The orc team is a team of genocide, @iocmedia @Olympics @NBCOlympics. Would any sane advertisers want to have thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 9 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media