- Adventures in Winback Direct Mail Friday, 30 September 2016 1:04 pm
- Digital Flim-Flam: Mode Media Edition Tuesday, 20 September 2016 6:02 am
- Mistaking Surveillance for Advertising Monday, 19 September 2016 1:01 pm
- Pokémon Go: This Year’s Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday, 12 July 2016 8:59 am
- There Are Always Trade-offs Tuesday, 21 June 2016 5:45 am
- RT @mikko: IoT is a clear and present danger for the internet. twitter.com/mikko/status/7…/ / 8 hours ago
- RT @TheCynja: Want to see what a GOOD #privacypolicy looks like? Check out the "Legal" tile in CynjaSpace & read what you deserve from all…/ / 8 hours ago
- RT @Utica_Football: Final score: Utica 26, Buffalo State 13. Utica improves to 6-2 for the second time in program history. #FearTheMoose/ / 8 hours ago
- RT @uticagh: Pioneer pro updates from last night: Educate with 3 goals, coffman with 2 goals, hertz with 1 and 1. Yes they were all Americ…/ / 8 hours ago
- @MarkChasSzalay @GivensAD yeah but how do I change the creds on the lightbulb? Or the GE oven that created a network in my home?/ / 2 days ago
- @jsin one of the reasons I won't put that rubbish in my home. I can adjust illumination w/out an app. twitter.com/jsin/status/78…/ / 2 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why