- Buying Audiences, Getting Worked Tuesday, 6 December 2016 9:59 am
- An Odd Industry: “Marketing Leadership” Monday, 5 December 2016 9:30 am
- Gaming AdTech: Easier Than Go Fish Sunday, 27 November 2016 9:27 am
- Why Ads? Tuesday, 15 November 2016 9:27 pm
- Still Trust in Big Data? Wednesday, 9 November 2016 7:55 am
- RT @JBONAMASSA: Guitar Safari Bus purge. A very nice pair of early 1962 Fender Oxblood Reverb tanks. https://t.co/XnYiNVOvnQ/ / 12 hours ago
- Future Sec of State yukking it up with murdering KGB boss Putin. Nice choice @realDonaldTrump @PutinRF_Eng twitter.com/yashar/status/…/ / 12 hours ago
- @JBONAMASSA great to see an artist standing up for his fans. It's not like you get a mosh pit going at the shows. twitter.com/jbonamassa/sta…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @GivensAD: Thank you, thank you, thank you #cybersecurity #POTUS twitter.com/NateBeachW/sta…/ / 1 day ago
- @pmarca @finkd Nice example of corporate governance there @facebook Where’s the @SEC_Enforcement ? As a shareholder, I’m mad./ / 1 day ago
- RT @UC_Tangerine: How war changes your mindset uctangerine.com/2016/12/09/how… https://t.co/KdxfMgXCni/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 2012 advertising analysis apple Bob Hoffman branding career communication communications D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing email entrepreneurship Google ideas leadership management marketing meetings music Neustar organization philosophy PII planning predictions privacy product development sales security Simon Sinek social media startup strategy SxSW thinking travel Why