- Utica College Receives $2.5 Million Grant for Athletic Facilities Saturday, 13 February 2016 1:28 pm
- Rome New York: Welcome Home Thursday, 21 January 2016 12:57 am
- (Occam’s) Razor-Sharp Targeting Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:48 am
- Nitrocellulose laquer: the smell of customer service? Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:16 am
- Full circle: data cards for PMP and programmatic buys! Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:20 pm
- RT @GrillworksBen: Brand new, with ancient lineage, we introduce the #InfiernoBlanco grill oven.Pre-orders 6/15. MTC! 8554343473 https://…/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @UCPioneers: @uticacollege looking good today! https://t.co/YoQ7CW0foq/ / 6 hours ago
- RT @MikeWiseguy: I've decided to offend 10% of your family today. Then I will take 10% of your income. I'm told that such a amount doesn't…/ / 15 hours ago
- Whew! Was worried for a minute! twitter.com/d3hkybiggsy/st…/ / 15 hours ago
- RT @DoreyScheimer: I love being an #NPFPaulMiller. If you're a new to Washington reporter, it's a no brainier--APPLY! https://t.co/7PXXjJg…/ / 15 hours ago
- RT @uticacollege: Those of us on campus this summer have to admit — the view ain't bad. #nofilter #uticacollege https://t.co/sAGDVoTNeJ/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- 9-11 2012 advertising analog analysis apple Austin Behavior behavioral economics big data Bob Hoffman books brand branding career communication communications compliance customers Customer Service D-Day data digital marketing direct marketing Diversity education email entrepreneurship fear financials Google government hiring history ideas Innovation leadership leadership skills legal management marketing marketing automation McKinsey media meetings music Neustar offer organization people philosophy PII planning predictions Pricing privacy product development productivity Rants sales security Simon Sinek Sinek social media startup Steve Jobs strategy SxSW testing thinking travel TSA video Wall Street Why