- RT @2to22legs: @abel_77 @Lynch_M0b @famousoscar @jimfarley98 @FordPerformance Also first day, first hour, reservation holder here. My bronc…/ / 23 minutes ago
- RT @Curtis_Lenahan: Earlier this morning, but I have a busy day of helping customers. maybe you want to check in on this @ford @mrlevine @…/ / 23 minutes ago
- RT @nick3667: @mrlevine @FordAuthority Can you reveal when Ford plans to complete the January Broncos that have been parked in a lot 4+ mon…/ / 23 minutes ago
- RT @CobraKaiSG: @jimfarley98 @FordPerformance Truly unfair, nasty treatment by @ford. #dirtmountainbronco owners are ignored, vehicles sitt…/ / 23 minutes ago
- RT @CobraKaiSG: @jimfarley98 @FordPro @PGE4Me @WilburEllisCo @ford continues to ignore its loyal customers- #dirtmountainbronco situation i…/ / 23 minutes ago
- RT @danie9389: @jimfarley98 @FordPro @PGE4Me @WilburEllisCo When will I get my #dirtmountainbronco ? https://t.co/1CLBFUsZZG/ / 24 minutes ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Monthly Archives: March 2014
You can–and should–start with your “why.” Know what your organization stands for and communicate that. But if you want to own a position in the customer’s mind, there’s only one way. Put out a product that does it. Shipping > four … Continue reading
Why did the auto dealers in New Jersey work to get Tesla’s direct sales model banned in the state? Why do Uber and Lyft have to battle taxi and limousine commissions in order to do business? And why didn’t Hilton … Continue reading
I haven’t had a lot of time to think about Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp. But my former IMP colleague Larry Solomon has been thinking about it. He recently emailed to ask my thoughts, which are published on his blog here.