- RT @feedkastCharles: @r2rothenberg The phone company used to publish it. Today, that’s not cool. Sad that my privacy doesn’t suit the @iab…/ / 17 hours ago
- @r2rothenberg No, it’s not. Advertising is an honorable profession and can be practiced well, and profitably withou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 17 hours ago
- At the @CNUcaptains game tonight. Let’s go Captains! https://t.co/3fARLLs8ij/ / 1 day ago
- Shotgunned a beer at the CNU game today with college friends of my son. First time in a loooong time. Feel ready n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @rickygervais: Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And s…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UCPioneers: We're excited too, Antonio. Utica Football improves to 2-0 with a 26-15 win over Buffalo State! Antonio Scala led the Pio…/ / 1 day ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Monthly Archives: March 2014
You can–and should–start with your “why.” Know what your organization stands for and communicate that. But if you want to own a position in the customer’s mind, there’s only one way. Put out a product that does it. Shipping > four … Continue reading
Why did the auto dealers in New Jersey work to get Tesla’s direct sales model banned in the state? Why do Uber and Lyft have to battle taxi and limousine commissions in order to do business? And why didn’t Hilton … Continue reading
I haven’t had a lot of time to think about Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp. But my former IMP colleague Larry Solomon has been thinking about it. He recently emailed to ask my thoughts, which are published on his blog here.