- RT @OlgaSinnreich: Person: What do you do? Me: Marketing. Person: What type of marketing? Me: ... #offensive/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @AlanArchibald51: Does Facebook consider itself to be the highest authority - Zuckerburg refuses to answer questions from multiple democ…/ / 11 hours ago
- Go @EFF ! twitter.com/verge/status/1…/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @BrandDNA: Sorry Google but I'm calling bullshit on this stat. https://t.co/f5uc4vL7vT/ / 11 hours ago
- RT @DCNorg: Big tech behemoths face grilling from US lawmakers as hearings kick off | A Senate banking committee will question Facebook on…/ / 11 hours ago
- They’re like cockroaches. A little light and they scatter. Or you can just step on them. #InfluencerMarketing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 11 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Monthly Archives: March 2014
You can–and should–start with your “why.” Know what your organization stands for and communicate that. But if you want to own a position in the customer’s mind, there’s only one way. Put out a product that does it. Shipping > four … Continue reading
Why did the auto dealers in New Jersey work to get Tesla’s direct sales model banned in the state? Why do Uber and Lyft have to battle taxi and limousine commissions in order to do business? And why didn’t Hilton … Continue reading
I haven’t had a lot of time to think about Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp. But my former IMP colleague Larry Solomon has been thinking about it. He recently emailed to ask my thoughts, which are published on his blog here.