- @SeymourDuncan That intonation makes my ears cringe just looking at it./ / 11 hours ago
- RT @apmassaro3: Russia is a terrorist state/ / 1 day ago
- RT @DefenceU: RAGE. Are we angry? Yes, we are. But we seek justice, not revenge. And we need arms for Ukraine, not appeasement of russia. A…/ / 1 day ago
- @DrGuitar Custom Shop 1960 NOS https://t.co/OZ8E6cfI9H/ / 2 days ago
- RT @IAPonomarenko: Are you sure you want to mess with a nation that crowdfunds money enough to buy four Bayraktar strike UAVs within three…/ / 3 days ago
- @Dr_Draper Dead on. Save that tweet. 98% will still be valid 6 years from now. The metaverse charlatans will be pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 4 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Wednesday, 21 December 2011 5:02 am
What’s happening now and in 2012 that will impact marketers and communicators? Check out this blog post I wrote for Neustar. Full disclosure: I work for Neustar and the post I link to above was written for Neustar’s corporate blog.