- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: Expelling the occupier, clearing our land of traces of the evil state, punishing terrorists are our tasks that we will ful…/ / 1 day ago
- @PaulJawin A few less genocidal orcs. Nice work. Смерть окупантам./ / 1 day ago
- RT @nntaleb: Venture capitalists had the reputation of ill dressed people who helped progress. They will go down in history as ill dressed…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @UticaWIH: Congratulations to our 2 AHCA All-Americans! #6 Erica Sloan -All American First Team⭐️ #32 Angels Hawthorne -All American…/ / 2 days ago
- RT @UCHCHockey: NEWS - Erica Sloan and Angela Hawthorne of @UCPioneers @UCWIH and Julia Holmes of @NazAthletics @NazarethWhockey Named 2022…/ / 3 days ago
- RT @UCPioneers: Lucky number 7 🍀 Game 1: Conte tosses a gem, going the distance with just one run allowed! Game 2: LP goes yard to help p…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Veteran's Day Comments Off on Thank You
Tears: A CEO’s Aspiration?
Simon Sinek published a truly meaningful article on Steve Jobs today. What made us cry for a billionaire who was very unlike the rest of us? A worthwhile read.
Posted in Career, Philosophy Tagged apple, Simon Sinek, Steve Jobs Comments Off on Tears: A CEO’s Aspiration?
“The Channel” to Nowhere
Why do you sell through distributors, resellers, VARs, or in other words, “the channel?” Is it worth your time building lots of infrastructure to manage the rules around distributing your product, dealing with channel conflict, commissions, “owning the customer” and … Continue reading
Posted in Customer Care, Organization, Product Development Tagged channel, distribution, product development, sales, strategy 3 Comments
Stock Quotes on Home Pages
What does it say about a company which prominently puts their stock quote on the home page of their website? The guys who really own your stock–the institutional investors, hedge funds, and so on–don’t get their quotes from your website. … Continue reading
Posted in Philosophy Tagged philosophy, theory, website Comments Off on Stock Quotes on Home Pages
No Press Didn’t Kill Your Product
Products fail in the marketplace all the time. There’s a couple of main reasons why, but I’ll tell you why they didn’t fail: Marketing Corporate Communications All the marketing in the world can’t make a crummy product work. Look at the … Continue reading
Posted in Branding, Marketing, Product Development, Rants Tagged communications, marketing, product development 8 Comments
Steve Jobs Sets Back Leadership 20 Years
Steve Jobs is one of my heroes and a man who achieved his objective of “putting a dent in the universe.” I enjoyed reading Walter Isaacson’s biography “Steve Jobs” because it gave me insight into the motivation behind the man … Continue reading
Posted in Leadership, Philosophy, Predictions Tagged apple, books, predictions Comments Off on Steve Jobs Sets Back Leadership 20 Years
You must be logged in to post a comment.