- Your Target Audience Just Got Bigger Thursday, 26 January 2023 9:05 am
- Sometimes Friday, 15 April 2022 7:58 am
- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
Twitter UpdatesTweets by markpilip
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Daily Archives: Tuesday, 24 October 2017 9:17 am
Continuity Marketing: Profit or Scale?
I had an interesting discussion on continuity acquisition strategy yesterday, which boiled down to two questions: Do we spend profitability, at break-even, or to penetrate (i.e. at a loss) at the margin? By profit, do we mean gross margin, marketing … Continue reading
Posted in Direct Response, Marketing, Philosophy, Strategy, Tactics Tagged churn, continuity, modeling, profitability, Retention, subscription Comments Off on Continuity Marketing: Profit or Scale?
You must be logged in to post a comment.