Sorry. Just kidding. You can get back to getting your hustle on, or whatever it is that GaryVee is suggesting.
- Buying digital media, friends? The fraud problem is probably 10x what you think it is and the bad guys have better… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 35 minutes ago
- @ShailinDhar @method_mi Yeah sure, why not? I can’t believe there’s no reasonableness year at the app stores. Oh wait. Revenue./ / 48 minutes ago
- RT @uticagh: Proud to be an American Citizen today. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Cheers to the red white and blue. I’m with you all the way unless you’re playing…/ / 49 minutes ago
- RT @uticaadmissions: Check out the new fence wraps in the Dome! #NeverStandStill https://t.co/b8XE512YK1/ / 1 day ago
- @method_mi @ShailinDhar Hey what’s $75MM anyway? Just a drop in the bucket. And it’s the client’s money anyway... I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 1 day ago
- RT @acfou: Due to the surge in questions around this topic, I've gathered the evidence in this deck "Why Fraud Detection DOESN'T Work" ht…/ / 3 days ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media