- Who Pulled the Names? Friday, 4 December 2020 8:45 am
- Creating a Narrative… Thursday, 12 November 2020 7:45 am
- What are Your Principles? Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:56 am
- Know and Value Your Customer: A Forgotten Rule Friday, 24 July 2020 7:52 am
- Chumbox Your Users While Taboolaing Your Brand Equity Monday, 1 June 2020 11:59 am
- I will be in Utica on Thursday. I will buy a mountain of this, @UticaRoasting In fact, I’m tempted to hop in the ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 2 hours ago
- Sitting right outside of Ovi’s office. He don’t do any stinkin’ PowerPoint in that office. #ALLCAPS https://t.co/rx2PyS90jS/ / 4 hours ago
- At first game in person this year. #ALLCAPS https://t.co/HfH6V5ifqa/ / 4 hours ago
- @Dr_Draper I’m sorry to hear this. Have had a few of our cat children pass on. Tearing up now at the thought. I con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 17 hours ago
- “Your work in marketing today is setting up the next 10 to 20 years,” said @ProfByron Marketers should consider t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/ / 17 hours ago
- RT @jason_kint: I had a request earlier today to post my ole 2015 "duopoly" data for 2020. Yes, 87% of the incremental digital advertising…/ / 17 hours ago
Mark Pilipczuk's blog by Mark Pilipczuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.markpilip.com.
- ad fraud
- ad tech
- Bob Hoffman
- digital marketing
- digital media
- direct marketing
- marketing strategy
- Mark Ritson
- product development
- Simon Sinek
- social media
Category Archives: Strategy
…properly-trained marketers focus on improving business performance. A bigger marketing budget might be a second order effect.
Dr. Augustine Fou wrote a brilliant article yesterday, Five Unintended Consequences, Counter-intuitive Outcomes that Publishers May Not Have Thought Of, that got me thinking about the advice I’d give publishers as a buyer. Here they are: Remove all the tracking widgets … Continue reading
I’ve got a YouTube channel for experimentation purposes and “monetize” (I hate that MBA non-word) the videos to see what happens. Looking at it this morning, I noticed that a fairly recent video of a guitar I purchased generated $6.19 … Continue reading
I love the holidays, but as a buyer, I hate this time of year. Media sales people and vendors are calling constantly looking for that use it or lose it “dump money.” If you have dump money, only two things … Continue reading
We’re in peak marketing season, with under 30 days to go. Digital CPMs are rising, clearing spots at acceptable CPA is getting harder, email in-boxes are more cluttered than ever, and sales promotion is off the hook. Nothing we haven’t … Continue reading
When somebody claims they’re a data-driven marketer, generally that means their actions are driven by cursory analysis of biased data sets, and that they lack a coherent strategy.